(Fees · Visa Letters · Student Travel Assistance)
|Attendee Registration Category
||On/By 23rd March
||After 23rd March
|IEEE Life Member
|Student Member (IEEE & ACM)
|Student Non Member
|One Day- Friday Member
|One Day- Friday Non Member
Please note before you register:
- Online registration by credit card is available from this page – click Red Button. If you require a hard copy form for registration, use the downloadable pdf form, which may be faxed or mailed. See form for instructions to complete registration.
- Advance registration fees must be received before 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time (GMT -05:00), 23 March 2009. Onsite fees will apply after that time and date.
- Member number(s) for IEEE and ACM Life & Students members are required for the respective fees. A copy of a student photo ID for the current year and IEEE or ACM Student Membership Number must be presented when checking in at the symposium registration.
- All registration fees include the 20% Value Added Tax (VAT) - an original invoice in compliance with VAT regulations will be provided.
- Refund Policy: All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by 29 May 2009. There will be an administrative fee of $50 deducted from each refund. All refund requests must be in writing to IEEE MCM, by emailing IPDPS09reg@ieee.org
Visa letters will only be issued to attendees who have paid their registration fees in full and are eligible to travel to Italy. When you have completed your registration and paid your fees, complete the information requested in the Request for Visa Assistance form and it email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Travel Assistance Grants (CLOSED)
A limited number of travel assistance grants are available through the IPDPS sponsor, the IEEE Computer Society's Technical Committee on Parallel Processing. Priority will be given to individuals who would otherwise be unable to attend and to students presenting their own published work. See form for application procedures. To qualify for a TCPP student travel assistance grant, a recipient must be:
- author of an accepted conference or workshop paper or PhD Forum poster who has registered for the conference;
- a Student Member of IEEE Computer Society at the time he/she submits an application;
- and a full-time student regularly registered toward a degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a university.
Notice of student travel grant awards will be made by email by March 24th. Those who do not receive a grant in this first round will remain on the applicant list should additional funds become available.